6-Month Recap of Acurast Triumphs and Transformations!
Celebrating the first half of 2023, join us as we take you through the remarkable achievements of Acurast. Solving interoperability challenges in the blockchain industry with interconnecting web3,web2, AI and IoT.
The first six months of the year 2023 are in the past, Let’s look back on what Acurast has achieved in the first months of the year.
There is a saying in the crypto industry, “Builders stand firm in the bear market, while pretenders are weaned in the bear market”.
With an unwavering focus on innovation, Acurast has been a catalyst for solving the problem of Universal Interoperability in the blockchain industry connecting web2 with web3, web3 with web3 as well as Artificial intelligence(AI), and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Let’s look at the highlights, achievements, and groundbreaking developments that have shaped Acurast’s phenomenal growth over the past half-year.
At Acurast, the community is at the core of everything we do, and during the first half of the year, we carried the gospel of Acurast to several countries and continents in order to intimate builders in the blockchain and technology ecosystem about how Acurast can make life better.
We also had series of online Meetups via Twitter Space and Webinars.
Here are the highlights of the events attended:
- ETHDenver 2023
- Web3 Taco Party
- First Polimec Meetup in Zug
- PolkadotNow India conference in Bangalore
- Ethereum Zurich
- Polkadot Prague Conference
- Scytale Digital’s 2nd annual decentralized Lugano conference
- Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator Kick-Off
- AstarNetwork x Sony Network Communications Web3 incubator program Demo day
- Polkadot Decoded in Copenhagen
Here are the highlights of the webinar and online events:
- Magnata Community call
- Polkaworld interview
- Acurast Webinar for Data Processors
- Pascal’s Interview with The Kusamarian
- Acurast x Astar — Ink & WASM Webinar
- Polkadot Prague Twitter Space
- Polkadot Community Call
We have some major updates and announcements in the first half of the year that have made Acurast a go-to solution for a lot of developers to gain access to data in a self-service fashion, without any centralized party involved.
Here are the major update
- Iceberg Nodes become Acurast Processor
- StakeNow Becomes Acurast Processor
- Acurast completed its initial stage to support EVM environments
- The Acurast Console was launched
- Acurast won Kusama auction #76
- Tezos wallets can now be leveraged to seamlessly create and manage jobs on the Acurast Console.
- Acurast claims permanent Rococo slot
In the first six months of 2023, Acurast has made significant progress and we are excited to share our achievements with you.
The crypto industry is known for its volatility, and during challenging times, it becomes apparent who the true builders are. While some may falter and fade away, Acurast has stood firm in the bear market, demonstrating our commitment to innovation and resilience.
Throughout the first months of the year, we have worked to enhance our platform, ensuring that it remains secure, reliable, and user-friendly and implemented valuable updates, addressed user feedback, and expanded our offerings to meet the evolving needs of the crypto community.
Looking ahead, we are excited about the future of Acurast and the opportunities that lie ahead. We remain dedicated to providing you with a cutting-edge platform that empowers projects to navigate a truly interoperable environment.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Acurast. Together, we will forge ahead, weathering the storms and building a stronger future for Web3 enthusiasts worldwide.