The Acurast Builders Program Is Here With 1’500’000 cACUs In Rewards
One of the key ways to stay ahead of the curve in Web3 is innovation, the Acurast Builders Program is championing this by inviting developers to join the program that thrives on creativity and outstanding projects.
Aimed at providing support via mentorship and 1.5M in cACU rewards towards builders that are leveraging Acurast.
Applications are now open: Apply here
Acurast Builders Program: An Overview
The Acurast Builders program is a developer-first program designed to nurture talented builders developing apps utilizing Acurast to their advantage. Focused on novel projects that leverage Acurast as an added value.
Acurast is a decentralized and serverless cloud, leveraging mobile devices with robust security primitives and massive compute resources, capable of interacting with every Web3 ecosystem and Web2 applications. Acurast utilizes a dedicated Layer 1 protocol responsible for permissionless access to these resources.
Like Acurast, the builder’s program is ecosystem agnostic and welcomes builders from all ecosystems.
Throughout this program, Builders will gain the experience to build Zero Trust applications.
What are Zero Trust Applications?
A key highlight of the Acurast Builders Program is its commitment to fostering the development of Zero Trust applications.
Zero Trust Applications can be generalized as arbitrary computational tasks, which offer the guarantee to be run as specified and scheduled, without requiring trust in any third parties and enabling versatility, scalability, and confidentiality.
Use cases that can be built on Acurast are for example Oracles, Verifiable Randomness, Automation, and many more.
What to Expect as an Acurast Builder
Joining the Acurast Builders Program opens doors to many opportunities:
- Develop a deep understanding of Acurast’s architecture.
- Learn about projects that leverage Acurast, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in app development.
- Gain hands-on experience in creating applications that stand out in the competitive tech landscape.
Zero Trust Expertise
- Develop a deep understanding of Zero Trust architecture.
- Weekly Builders office hours focusing on technical integration.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge needed to build applications that leverage verifiability and confidentiality.
- Access to mentorship and support from the Acurast Team and teams in the Acurast community.
- Share insights, collaborate on projects, and expand your network within the Acurast community.
- 25'000 cACU for every selected participant.
- 1'000'000 cACU for the selected winner of the Builders Program: Genesis.
How to Join
Becoming a part of the Acurast Builders Program is a straightforward process, you can apply here. Applications are open until 15.12.2023.